QUICK! Someone get me a medal! I'm such a nice person, I offered to help Lavania Maria Rajasuria with POA by scanning my POA notes for her cos she lost ALL her notes. Saya seorang yang baik hati! ;}
Futile attempt at POA just now. I retreated thinking that it'll be a lost cause even if I did study for POA, cos my POA cannot be salvaged. 8.5 out of 25 for test3. Can anyone beat that? I'll try again later tonight, after Terawih. Woohooo.!
I swear, the Haze is going to KEEEEEEELL us allllll. Dumb farmers. Cos of the Haze, my early morning jog was held in the gym. Along with push ups, sit ups and weights. Fwhoooaa, I will sooooo look good in a kebaya for Hari Raya after all this. AHAHAHAHA!! less input + more output = loose weight. Not that I have weight to loose.
Okay, right. To prove that I've been "studying" for Malay:
1. Berjalan peliharakan kaki, bercakap peliharan lidah bermaksud, kami harus sentiasa berhati-hati apabila melakukan sesuatu pekerjaan.
Alright, that's all I know. CURSE YOU PERIBAHASA! (I know the Malay peoples would be laughing when they read this cos they're thinking that I'm pathetic.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home